Bookkeeper360 is a fintech accounting solution for small businesses. Bookkeeper360’s product offerings include SaaS business intelligence tools and tech-enabled accounting, advisory, back-office, payroll, and tax services provided by its 100% U.S. Based team of CPAs and accounting experts.
We have been recognized by Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for the past three consecutive years, and in 2020, Bookkeeper360 was awarded as an Inc. 5000 Best places to work.
This is a fully remote position.
We are expanding our product development team and looking to hire full-stack developers.
Required Experience for Full Stack Rails Engineer :
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- Highly experienced with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Experience deploying and managing production applications hosted with Heroku and AWS (S3, CloudFront, Route53)
- Experience managing cloud-hosted PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to build, test, and deploy software updates in a fast-moving environment
- Experience working with team members across departments to gather feedback to help guide product development and ensure the success of our software
- Strong written and verbal and technical communication skills
- Experience developing Fintech software is a plus
- Passionate about helping small businesses
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, and 401K
- Unlimited PTO after the first year and paid holidays
- Collaborative team-based work environment
- Career path and advancement opportunities - company policy of promoting from within